Terms & Conditions in short
- By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order at Misty & Boo, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents' permission to buy from us.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Misty & Boo as responsible for the personal information.
- Events outside Misty & Boo's control shall be considered force majeure.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Please note that local charges may occur.
- Misty & Boo reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
Our Return Policy in short
- Contact Misty & Boo before returning any items.
- You can return the product within 30 days of delivery.
- The product must be in new condition.
- To avoid any Customs charges please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS'.
- Want to switch to another size of the same product? You can do that, just contact us.
- Want to switch to another product? You can do that, just contact us.
- If a package is unclaimed you might have to pay a handling fee.
Please contact Misty & Boo before returning any items.
It is appropriate that the consumer controls the delivery to verify that this is accurate and error free. At the complaint, the customer contacts Misty & Boo and gives information relevant and the reason for complaint.
You can return the product within 30 days of delivery. The product must be in new condition. If the product is ruined or used the product shall not be refunded. Make sure to include contact information with the return and if possible, please provide us with a tracking number. Misty & Boo suggests you get a receipt and a package ID for the return from the delivery service, as it makes it easier to follow the return shipment if needed.
Misty & Boo will make a refund of eligible returns. If you paid by invoice, we will need a bank account number to transfer the money back to. The easiest way is to e-mail it to us along with a brief description of your case.